Springfield Sportsman's Club was established in 1932 as East Longmeadow Rod and Gun Club located in East Longmeadow, MA. We moved to Monson in 1958 and paperwork with the town was officially signed in 1959. In 1989 we purchased the Hull Property - adding 140 acres to our Club. Today's total Club property consists of 316.25 acres.
Springfield Sportsman's Club offers many shooting sports. Activities include 6 Pistol pits, 50/100 Yard & 200/300 Yard Rifle ranges, 3 Skeet fields, 5-Stand (Currently unavailable - watch for updates coming soon), Sporting Clays, Archery and Preserve hunting.